What we teach
Namma Ooru Global Schools is now open to students from playschool to 12th grade.
Our academic curricula is essentially CBSE but based on Montessori principles for the younger students. The academic development is supported with interactive technology in classrooms and smart lessons. For well-rounded education students are expected to pick an art and a sport that they wish to learn and hone their skills during their time at school.
Built over a vast multi-acre campus, the school campus sets the perfect mood for both study and play. Each classroom has been designed to allow for cross-ventilation and natural light, based on the course of wind currents & the sun through the day. The open spaces give students opportunities to practice track games and other sports, while the lawns help them relax, connect with nature and try their hands at gardening and organic farming.
Our Wi-fi enabled campus also includes science, math & language laboratories and a library with hundreds of books & e-books spanning several genres.
Our School Curators
Dr. C. Shanmuga PriyaFounder
Mr. R. Mari KarthikeyanChairman
Mrs. Padmashri RajagopalanPrincipal
Our amenities also include:
- Specially Designed Interiors to Spark Creativity
- Interactive Computer-based Smart Classrooms
- Art, Dance & Music Room
- Special Focus on Life Skills, Study Skills, Leadership Skills, Vocational Workshops and Work Education
- Wellness Clinic
- Active Student Clubs including Reading, Sports, Health, Garden, Heritage & Language Clubs
- Animation & Robotics Studio
- Smart IDs
- Transport – GPS-enabled School Buses/Vans
- Security Surveillance with CCTVs & Fire Safety
- E-Communication to Parents with Regular Updates
- Blended Learning
- NEET & IIT Coaching Enabled